location 'math'

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Aug 20 21:53:01 EDT 2002

Other people have pointed out how to script the position of your
palette using "the loc" i.e. the center of the stack. The other
property which you might find useful is "the topLeft". This is good for
setting the stack's position but it is particularly important if you
resize a stack on the fly because when you resize, it resizes about the
center so it effectively moves the stack.

If you lock the screen, store the topLeft in a variable, resize the
stack and then reset to the original topLeft, it looks like your stack
never moved.

Cheers,
Sarah