Attaching externals to files

bl1ng.bl1ng at gmx.net bl1ng.bl1ng at gmx.net
Tue Aug 20 01:34:01 EDT 2002

What about writing an installation script? Or creating a full blown
installer?

My stuff usually gets used on *nix so I can get away with just writing
up a script but there's professional software available for creating
executable installers. You could also create your own (installers) using
either Rev or a third party programming tool.

I was using something called InstallAnywhere for awhile. Although I had
mixed results with the product, it does create installers for most if
not all of the platforms supported under Rev.