menus in MacOS

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Mon Aug 19 23:24:01 EDT 2002

>Now I
>noticed that every time I double click on the stack file to start it in
>'player' mode (on the Mac), I loose 22 pixels of the screen. Quit, reopen,
>loose another 22 pixels. My window is being eaten away! This also happens
>when I start Rev in developer mode first, then open my stack file.

I checked out my current program that uses menus by running it in Player
mode as well as within Revolution and it's operating normally.

When you open it in Rev and the window shrinks, have you tried going to
the Stack properties palette and clicking "Edit menubar in stack" (i.e.
turning on the editmenus property)? Does this bring some of the window
back?

Are you setting or resetting this property in any script?

Regards,

Howard Bornstein