scrollingList fld color 3

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 11:37:01 EDT 2002

At 4:42 pm +0300 19/8/02, sims wrote:

>>This repeat will also result in lines that will not hilite
>>in the scrolling list fld.
>

>If I set the foreColor of two lines to a color then the hilite works fine.
>
>Once I set three lines the problems start.

I'm not seeing anything like that here. Hiliting works however many
lines I set the forecolor of. (also on Mac OS 10.1.5)

What happens when you click on the colored line? No hiliting at all?
What about when you click on the non-colored lines?

Have you set any properties of the field, or have you just used the
standard scrolling list field from the tools palette? Make sure you
haven't set the hiliteColor of the field (or the object it inherits
from -  group,card, stack, etc) to the same as the background color.

Cheers
Dave