Wired HC Article

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sun Aug 18 18:13:01 EDT 2002

On Friday, August 16, 2002, at 10:40 PM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>  if you send your mail to
> support at runrev.com rather than to Kevin direct.
Thanks but I know that.
I have not send it to Kevin direct. It was a reply back to the
"watched" improove list.

> Additionally, members of the team have been taking holidays
> over the last
> few weeks on a rotating basis (no, we are not machines, yes, we do very
> occasionally take holidays) and this has not helped response times.
>
> That said, your mail has been or will be read and your views taken into
> account. We genuinely do value them. We have a difficult
> juggling act to
> perform in prioritizing which features/bug fixes/new directions should
> happen next, with a limited amount of programmer time
> available. We'd love
> to be able to implement all the great suggestions I've been
> seeing on this
> list lately. We'd be ecstatic if we could eliminate every bug
> overnight.
> It's not reality. Rev is a great tool for many purposes. A
> large number of
> people are using it for pleasure and profit. It's not perfect,
> and it's not
> the best fit for everything, though we'd like it to be, and
> we're working
> towards that goal. If you feel a different tool would serve you better,
> that's an assessment you have to make.
>
> Regardless of what you decide, you should know that your input
> and support
> over the last year and during the development period of
> Revolution has been
> and will be valued,

I think you did not understand "the message between the lines"
in my posting. But, no problem I can explain it more clearly.
Drop me a line if you like to know it.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539