Menus in MacOS

Tony Moller tony.moller at drcs.com
Sat Aug 17 11:05:01 EDT 2002

Help! I'm confused. Based on conversations on this list on the behavior of
menus, I started my project by creating my menus. I created a stack (with
one card). I used the Menu Manager to create my menu bar. Turned on the
'display as mac menu' options, and it worked fine. It shortened the window
as it should. Then, I created a new card. That card is longer than the
first! When I turned on 'edit menus in stack' property, the menu buttons
only showed up on the first card.

1) What did I do wrong?
2) How do I get the first card back to its original height?

Thanks!!
Tony
Tony Moller - Network Admin
DRCS