OSX App to print fill-in forms

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Sat Aug 17 06:13:00 EDT 2002

>You can activate the rulers in the menu 'View' option
>'Rulers'. I still wish there was a small
>plug-in that would show the exact number of pixels --
>maybe I'll code that one of these days :-)
>
>Jim,
>
>If you want more info and a practicl example on the
>pixel-to-inch-to-centimeter conversion, follow this
>link to the Use-Revolution Mailing List Archive:
>http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-August/006699.html
>
>Best regards,
>
>Jan Schenkel.
>
>"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish

1) Oops, one inch is 2,54 and not 2,34. Sorry.
2)I'd appreciate very much such a tool. for now as I said I use :

72 pixels (you can see that in the show dimensions of the palete) = 1
inch = 2,54 cm (that's your answer on my problem)
and it works. Would something easier exist ? Yes, surely if you write
the code for ! So I'm waiting...

Thank you very much for your help !

--
Greetings.