Disabling items in an option-style button

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 00:24:01 EDT 2002

Hi Ken,

I already had a sneaky suspicion this was the case ;-)
So I built myself a simple pop-up stack and set that
as the menuName, like I described below. It would have
been easier if it worked in the default opion button,
but that's okay.
Plus, now I finally got to toy around with that more
advanced part of MC/RR, and I like it *beam*

Thanks for your reply,

Jan Schenkel.