Revolution Manuals (my mistake)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Aug 12 09:47:00 EDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

It appears I accidently sent an internal email to everyone. Please note the information relates to the web traffic for Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor (TTTT)from the Mac OS Rumors website only. It does NOT relate to Revolution. We have received a lot of interest in Revolution from website and magazine readers across the world and this is increasing as time goes on.

Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor is a product we have had for some time and pre-dates Revolution. It was recently launched for Mac OS X and sales have increased by several hundred percent.

As for the error, it occured as I am currently using a third party webmail system which has crashed six times today and has a weird interface. This is due to my laptop (with my normal email client) being in for repair after overheating.

Please accept my appologies for this mistake. Anyway if you are trying to sell software online we recommend MacOS Rumors which is cost effective and so far has brought a lot of traffic to our site.

Kind regards,

Rod