Looping through sets in order

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Sat Aug 10 07:34:01 EDT 2002

How about a combination of methods, such as (pseudo-script):

--upon successfully completing a quiz:
global gLastQuizDone
append the number of the last completed quiz to the file data
put its name into gLastQuizDone

--somewhere else:
global gLastQuizDone

if gLastQuizDone is empty then startAtBeginning

if gLastQuizDone is in set 1(1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4)
flag which quizzes of set 1 have already been completed
then offer one of the others in set 1

if gLastQuizDone is in set 2(2.1,2.2,2.3,2.4)
etc.

(you could set this up as as a switch also, I suppose)
Depending on the number of quiz sets, this still could be a large
script. I'll bet someone else on this list knows a more efficient way of
doing this.

-Kurt