Big Probs ???

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Fri Aug 9 07:44:01 EDT 2002

So I have at last finished my CD ROM; the stack file weighs
in at 190MB.  But it will not build : trying  to build MacOS
X, MacOS 9 , and Windows.  Seems to get stuck in 3 ways:

1.  setting profiles

2.  copying some substacks into data folder

3. turning the 'stump' (i.e. mainstack) into and .exe. or
.app file

tried builidng a distro of files: i.e. broke up 190 MB stack
into its constituent 319 substacks and front-end/main stack:
could not then build main-stack (4.3 MB) into a stand-alone.

Help, Help, Help......

Richmond Mathewson