No picture in Windows build

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 8 18:19:01 EDT 2002

Eric,

It would definitely help to see a screen dump, as I have been playing around
with all different kinds of fields in Windows and I don't see any problems
or remnants. As Shao mentioned, although Rev has four different tools to
create fields (Field, Scrolling Field, List Field, Scrolling List Field),
all of them really use the basic Field object and have certain settings
turned on or off.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com