No picture in Windows build

Eric Buijs ebuijs at knoware.nl
Wed Aug 7 15:39:00 EDT 2002

Thanks Ken the presentation looks much better with pictures.

Another problem I have in the Windows app is related to the Label Field. I
use the Label Field with a text, that can be scrolled vertically. Again in
the Mac app everything looks great, but in the Windows app once you scroll
up the text the Label Field becomes "cluttered" with text fragments. It
seems that the refresh of the Field is not done correctly.
I also tried the normal Field, but this gives the same problem.

Can this problem be solved???

Regards,

Eric.