Constructing a project (new user)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Aug 6 10:20:00 EDT 2002

Nick,

You're definitely going in the right direction. In Revolution, each "scene"
is a card, and the "section" is a stack. If you create some objects that are
to act as a background across multiple cards, group them and make sure its
"Background Behavior" checkbox is turned on (properties palette, 'group'
tab), everything in that group will be shared across all the cards it is
placed on. If you created your background group before you start adding
cards, it will automatically be placed on any new cards you add. If you have
created your cards *before* you created the background group, you will need
to "place" the background on each card you want it to apply to (Object ->
Place Group).

Hope this helps,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software