Disappearing text

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Sun Aug 4 00:11:00 EDT 2002

Thanks Sarah for your comments. The text field that I am selecting
from needs to be text wrapped for the viewer to see, so "Don't wrap"
doesn't work. The action of what I want is OK, it is just that
visually it is off-putting when the text that has been selected
disappears from view. I was wondering if it is a bug, or is there
some setting that needs to be set to prevent this?

>From: Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au>
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>I haven't seen your problem but it seems odd that you can select a
>paragraph. Is this just a long line that has wrapped?

Yes it is just text with a return that defines the selected - clicked - text.

regards
Greg