Really learning Revolution

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Aug 3 18:26:01 EDT 2002

On Saturday, August 3, 2002, at 07:18  PM, Robert McNeil wrote:

> I have been following this list for some  time. I only have the free
> application. I believe I have a wealth of ideas for Run Rev - my
> concern is
> this. From your experience, what is the best, most direct way to learn
> Revolution? I understand that I will have to by the license and get the
> manuals, any other tips out there?

Buying the app is a good idea. You don't need the manuals. You have it
all in the help, and this list.

To really learn it, even with the starter kit, make up your mind to DO
something with it, and then go about making it do it. Ask questions as
you go, there are some real Rev masters here, willing to help with the
specifics.

Cheers.

--
Troy