Really learning Revolution

Robert McNeil robmcn at comcast.net
Sat Aug 3 18:11:01 EDT 2002

Hi everyone, my name is Rob McNeil.

I have been following this list for some  time. I only have the free
application. I believe I have a wealth of ideas for Run Rev - my concern is
this. From your experience, what is the best, most direct way to learn
Revolution? I understand that I will have to by the license and get the
manuals, any other tips out there?

I love to tinker with this stuff and have some free time. So feel free to
let me know the best paths? I have a pretty good understanding of html, and
some college programming experience, but that was many moons ago. I have
built small apps in hyper card before, but nothing compared to what I see
you folks playing with.

Thanks,

Rob McNeil