Help with setRegistry?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Aug 2 04:08:00 EDT 2002

On Freitag, August 2, 2002, at 02:06 , Ken Ray wrote:

> Ah... that's the issue. I was testing in OS 9 (9.2 to be exact); I'll
> see
> what can be done in OS X and get back to you soon (unless someone else
> knows).

I don't know. Sorry. But I had
the Idea if there is no solution (aka no apple event gets passed
whatever you do) Would it be possible to make a Folder with the ending
".app", and then put an applescript in it which first starts the stack
and then passes the file information to the stack (which also would
resist in the ".app"-folder)
  I always thought that this should be possible to do under Mac OS X, but
don't now about the lineup for getting it to work properly.
This could also make Applications which write to themselves possible
(when substacks are saved as files in the ".app"-folder)

Just throwing Ideas
Bjoernke