Two Quit Menus in OSX

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 1 19:44:01 EDT 2002

The way it is supposed to work is that the last two menu items on the File
menu (a separator and the Quit menu item) are removed under OS X and the
"natural" OS X Application menu displays the "Quit Application" menu item.
The last item of the Help menu (the "About..." menu item) is removed under
OS X and the "natural" OS X "About <application>" menu item takes its place.

What might have happened is that either (a) somehow Rev added two additional
items to the File menu (another separator and another Quit item) and then
removed one set leaving the other, or (b) "forgot" to remove the two menu
item from the File menu and left them. This sounds like a bug to me. BTW:
Testing under MetaCard 2.4.3 and Rev 1.1.1 with a single set of
separator/Quit menu items in the File menu works properly with a sample
stack...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com