Help with setRegistry?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Aug 1 17:19:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 05:47  PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> Can you try something like this and see what you get?

Ken,
We do appreciate your continued assistance. If I could ask, what Mac OS
version are you testing under? So far, we have had no luck in getting
applications to open their documents by double-clicking the document in
OSX, or by drag and drop operations. We will definitely follow the steps
you have outlined, and let you and the list know the results. Is there
any need to edit any of the application's resources outside of setting
values in Rev? I have taken a look at using a resource editor to see if
anything is amiss, but of course, ResEdit is showing its age (badly),
and anything edited there then thinks it is a classic application.

This step is literally  the last step in a fairly ambitious project for
Eric and I, and I can't believe we have spent about a week trying to get
files to properly open on all platforms. We had thought that was going
to be the easy part!!

Thanks.

--
Troy