Two Quit Menus in OSX

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Thu Aug 1 10:06:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, August 1, 2002, at 10:47  AM, Richard Harrison wrote:

> I have 5 menus, a help menu, and the About.  The About doesn't work in
> OSX
> either.  Everything works fine under Mac OS 9.2.2 and under windows.

Not sure what is going on here. We also have 2 quits, but they both work
properly. My understanding was that Rev included the second (under the
application name menu) to create some consistency with the OSX way of
doing things. It may seem slightly odd, but I understand the reasoning,
and both work equally well.

Our "about" menu item works fine, too, on all platforms. Well, actually
we've only tested Win32, Mac OS9, and OSX.

What exactly is the issue? Maybe we could shed some light...

--
Troy
RPSystems, LTD