Focus color

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Apr 28 21:51:01 EDT 2002

>>  How do I set the focus color for a field?
>>
>>  I have tried going to the color palette for both the stack & the field
>>  but no change to focus color seems to have any affect. Although the
>>  default focus color is show as black, I always get a mid-range grey no
>>  matter what I do. I have traversalOn set as instructed in the docs.
>
> What aspect of the field are you actually trying to change?  Have you
> tried
> the hiliteColor?
I'm trying to change the thick border that appears around the field if
you have "Show Focus Border" turned on. I have tried changing
focusColor, hiliteColor and all the other colors as well, but I never
get anything other than grey for that particular part of the field.

I'm running OS X 10.1.4 and I always have the system hilite color set to
yellow.

>>  Also, under Mac OS X, the accentColor is not set to the system's
>> accent
>>  color. I think this worked under OS 9 but not OS X.
>
> Thanks for the report - please send bugs to support at runrev.com (or if
> you
> are a pro user to the improve-revolution list) rather than this list.
Sorry, the email started off as a "use" and then changed in the middle.

Sarah