Check Menu Items?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Apr 21 02:46:01 EDT 2002

On Saturday, April 20, 2002, at 07:49 PM, Rick Harrison wrote:

> Does anyone know of an easy way to put a checkmark
> next to an item that has been selected in a menubar
> to indicate that the item is the currently selected
> item?

I haven't worked with a menu bar, but this is how I did it with
button menus.

Put !c at the start of the line for the menu item in the text of
the button.  There is no need to pad out the other menu items;
formatting is automatic.

You might be interested in _ for a line separator, ( to dim, and !r
for a dot.  The ( can be combined with !c and (I assume) !r.

Dar Scott