missing JPG. images

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Apr 15 12:21:00 EDT 2002

Jack,

Most likely you did not fully import them, but imported a *reference* to
them. This is the distiction between the "Import As Control" and "New
Referenced Control" options in the File menu in Rev. The first will import
it completely, the second will link an image object in your stack to the JPG
on disk. A simple way to see if this is the case is to open up the
properties palette for an image and go to the Image tab. If the field "Link
to File" is not empty, you are linking out to your JPGs on disk. If it *is*
empty, then you have embedded the picture.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/