Using MC 2.4.2

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Apr 12 12:31:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 11:36 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> One thing I forgot... you need to use MC 2.4.2 in order to use
> this code.

I've seen comments like the one above on this list.

How do I "use MC 2.4.2"?

I guess I could drop stacks made with Revolution on the app and see
how they work for that version of MC.

Can I make a standalone with the latest MC that runs the Revolution
development environment?  (Using a dummy top stack or something.)
Would I want to?  I assume there may be some incompatibilities and
my license may not work.

Can I go back and forth between an MC development environment and
the Revolution development environment when working on a stack?
(Are there some custom properties in Revolution stacks that I don't
know about?)

Dar Scott