OS X Icons

Mark Talluto fuegox at mac.com
Fri Apr 12 02:57:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 09:04  AM, use-revolution-
request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> well my stack is coming along now and it's time to consider those nice
> big
> icons in OS X, so ready to compiled my stack to an executable, is there
> anything I should do in RR and/or other bits of software out there for
> putting the large icons on it
>
> miock
>
> thanks

Miock,

You need to download the developer tools from Apple's website.  There
are icon tools in there. Plus, resedit.  And, Graphic Converter.

These are the tools I use at least.  There may be other ways.

Graphic converter is used to bring over the large icon resources to your
app.  They are too big to cut and paste in.  Res Edit has a 32k limit.

-Mark Talluto