Revolution (Dictionary) and Internet Applications

Dan Shafer dan at danshafer.com
Tue Apr 9 13:41:01 EDT 2002

Aha! Mystery solved.

When you select "Transcript Dictionary" from the Help menu, you get a
completely different product/result than if you select "Transcript
Language Dictionary" from the Revolution Documentation window. I
don't know if this is intentional, if there are really two different
things at work here, or what. But I had gotten into the habit of
doing the former, so I hadn't even *looked* at the latter until today.

Interesting.