Revolution and Internet Applications

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Tue Apr 9 10:54:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 9, 2002, at 10:08 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> There is categorization in 1.1.1.  There is a menu at the top of the
> dictionary that lets you select a category (in this case "Internet
> library").  More to follow.

The new category drop down in the transcript dictionary is an excellent
step forward. Well done!

I too have yelled loudly for more and more documentation - but only
because Transcript and Revolution's capabilities are SO broad.

Keep it up. (We're watching for those printed docs too, Heather.)

:-)

--
Troy
RPSystems