Revolution Book

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Apr 9 06:48:01 EDT 2002

on 4/8/02 1:42 PM, Yates, Glen at JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com wrote:

> [...]
----------
I thought about that already, of course. There are a number of other
considerations, like memory, hard drive space, independent indexing and
lookup routines, having the right video, keeping two separate programs
running in the front, etc.

Besides, the Mac IIci was free, and it's kind of fun to see what I can make
it do. Even with all the upgrades, I'll still have no more than $130 or so
in it, including the monitor.

Of course, a beige tower with two hispeed G4 boards would do. That's where
I'm kind of headed in the near future. Since I have the PB, I might consider
building a rack-mount system.

Best regards,
Ken N.