Revolution book

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Apr 8 05:13:03 EDT 2002

> Hi,
>
> I have been using RR daily now for months.  I continue to be happy with its
> capabilities. The only thing that remains an issue for me is the lack of
> printed documentation and / or third party books on the subject. It is clear
> that there are additional sources of information because many of the
> contributors to these lists seem to be extremely knowledgeable about
> transcript and RR in general.  Where did these folks get this information?
> Was it working w MetaCard? Is there some printed documentation available for
> Metacard?
>
> Don't get me  wrong.  I'm not angry about this, just frustrated.  Does
> anybody know if there is there a book in the works. What we really need is a
> book similar to Danny Goodman's "Complete HyperCard Handbook". That type of
> book could make learning the intricacies of Transcript and Run Rev a lot
> easier than randomly accessing the online help app or going to the lists.

A printed version of the existing documentation is in the works. I am
working on getting it available as fast as possible, however this could
still be several weeks. As soon as it is available I will announce it on
this list, as well as the website. We are well aware of the need for this
book, and apologise for the long delay in making it available. I would ask
for your patience for just a few weeks longer.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>