Today's stupid question

Marian.Petrides at sm11.texas.rr.com Marian.Petrides at sm11.texas.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 09:53:12 EST 2002

You can write a brief script to run in the (extended, multi-line)
message box to accomplish this.  However, I encountered some problems
doing something like this (placing a new group on all cards in a 200
card stack)  that Geoff is still trying to help me with--script I sent
him looked OK to him and me but stops after fixing a card or two.

When I get a script that works, I'll post it here.

Marian