Can't open downloaded stack on OS X

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Apr 5 04:48:01 EST 2002

Dar,

I authored XMLtree.rev on a PC. I've been told it works fine on a Mac, but
the creator wasn't set. Supposedly, there's some kind of 'mapping' utility
in the MacOS for linking files with no creator code with apps. Perhaps
someone else out there knows about this.

BTW, XMLtree.rev won't work right in 1.1.1. There's a bug in the htmltext
portion of the engine which is fixed in 1.2 beta (soon to be available I'm
told). I've been using 1.1.1b1 to develop in as I need the htmltext stuff to
work in XMLtree.

best,

Chipp