Today's really stupid newbie question

Marian.Petrides at sm10.texas.rr.com Marian.Petrides at sm10.texas.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 04:47:01 EST 2002

Thanks, Mike for asking the question I was going to be grappling with
today!  (And I'm not exactly a Rev newbie, but have not had the time to
work with Rev much lately.)

If I'm lucky, you'll ask all of my questions for me right before I think
of them ;-)

Thanks, Jeanne for the detailed instructions AND for spelling out the
rationale behind doing it this way.  I always find things easier to
remember if I understand WHY I'm doing them that way.

Marian