adding objects to groups

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Nov 30 20:44:01 EST 2001

At 8:02 AM -0800 11/30/2001, Ben Rubinstein wrote:
>I've never whinged about lack of information on how to create objects in an
>existing group - it was how to add an existing object to an existing group
>that I couldn't find information on.

Oh, I never thought you were whinging. Just teasing a bit.

I tend to move objects into a group by cutting the object and then pasting
it into the group, myself. I'll add a separate question about moving
existing objects - it's a good point that they're distinct.

>Did I correctly understand from a chance remark that you dropped into an
>email the other week that a forthcoming version of the docs will allow us to
>search them for keywords, btw?  That would be great.

A full-text search feature is indeed on my ever growing list of things to
do. I'm not completely sure when it will be implemented - the next version
will have (at last) an index but I'm not sure whether it will have
searching.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!