adding objects to groups

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri Nov 30 11:23:01 EST 2001

Jeanne,

I've never whinged about lack of information on how to create objects in an
existing group - it was how to add an existing object to an existing group
that I couldn't find information on.

Did I correctly understand from a chance remark that you dropped into an
email the other week that a forthcoming version of the docs will allow us to
search them for keywords, btw?  That would be great.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866