Digest use-revolution.v001.n149

use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com use-revolution-errors at www.runrev.com
Fri Nov 30 06:39:00 EST 2001

-------------- BEGIN use-revolution.v001.n149 --------------

    001 - Richard Gaskin <ambassado - RE: Mounting Windows servers
    002 - "Wolfgang M. Bereuter" <w - Re: Digest use-revolution.v001.n147

This is the Use Revolution mailing list.  Use it to
discuss and solve "how-to" questions relating to using Revolution.
Please do not send bug reports or feature requests to this list.
To unsubscribe, place the word unsubscribe in the body of an
email and send it to use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com.

--------------- MESSAGE use-revolution.v001.n149.1 ---------------