[Use-revolution] Re: Digest use-revolution.v001.n139

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Nov 22 17:33:02 EST 2001

At 8:56 AM -0600 11/22/01, Philip Usher wrote:
>When you're in the script window and you open the  Transcript Help window to
>look up a term, it appears behind the script window where you can't see it.
>It would be more helpful if it appeared in front of the script window.

You can change the help window to a palette as well. The drawback is that it shrinks in the process and displays only basic information on the topic.

One thing that I've found is that, because the script is a palette window, you can still interact with the help window -- navigate, find other commands, etc.

regards,

gc