Mac menus and stack resizing

Stuart Milliken stuart_milliken at sil.org
Mon Dec 31 20:03:01 EST 2001

I'm having trouble with the automatic stack resizing feature that hides the
menu buttons for Mac menus.  On some (but not all) stacks, the stack keeps
resizing smaller and smaller every time the stack opens--like the feature
can't figure out that it's already hidden the buttons before.  I've tried
un-setting the button group as the menu and then re-setting it, but the
behavior persists. I haven't found mention of this in back issues of the
use-rev list--anyone else have this problem? Any way to get it to stop? (I'm
using 1.1 on Mac System 8.6)

Thanks for any help.

Stuart