Two questions

Richard Miller support at thewoodexchange.info
Sun Dec 30 03:36:27 EST 2001

Geoff:

Your suggestion seems to make a lot of sense, conceptually. One main thing
I'm not clear on (I'm on a Mac).

Unlike OMO, for example, when I set the stack height in Rev to something
beyond the depth of the screen, I don't get a scroll bar in the card
window...the window just extends down beyond the bottom of my screen. I see
no function in Rev to change the window type to a zoom, for example. So how
do I work with a card/stack deeper than screen depth?

Thanks.
Richard