message box vanishes

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Sat Dec 29 13:24:56 EST 2001

André,
That could be due to the message box having been moved outside of the
visible screen area. I've done that myself sometimes with Rev and with other
apps. Perhaps you can try scripting a test stack to make the message box
appear at specified coordinates to where you could then drag it to a
preferred spot. As a last resort, you could reinstall Rev.
Hope this helps somewhat,
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network, Inc.
www.employmentlawadvisors.com