Building a standalone

Jim Hurley jphurley at jps.net
Thu Dec 20 08:40:01 EST 2001

I asked in an earlier message whether it was possible to build a
Window standalone from a Mac. I received a private communication
suggesting I read the documentation. This was helpful to the extent
that it confirmed my initial assumption that it was possible to build
a Window standalone, but it didn't get me any further toward my
objective.

Perhaps I need to clarify my problem. I have a stack created with the
Mac engine from which I created a Mac standalone with ease; cheers to
Revolution. I attempted to create a Window standalone in like manner
but received a message that I lacked the Window engine. So I went to
the Revolution web site and downloaded the Window engine
(revolution.exe).

I tried again to create a Window standalone and yet again received
the message that I needed the  Window engine.

I am apparently missing something.