problem with multiple hard drives

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Dec 19 17:07:01 EST 2001

On 16/12/02 10:49 am, jezra <jezra at mindspring.com> wrote:

> i'm running a win98 machine with 2 hard drives, when I place the following
> script on a button, I have no problem opening files on my "C" drive, but
> nothing happens when i try to open files on my "D" drive. Has anyone else
> experienced this problem? If so, did you find and acceptable workaround? jezra

It should work fine: what does the variable "it" contain after you do answer
file?  Is there anything special or non-standard about your D drive?

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.