changing a menu

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sat Dec 15 10:27:01 EST 2001

On 12/12/01 5:23 pm, Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> wrote:

> I have a stack and I've created a custom menubar for it by using the
> Menu Manager. Now I'd like to add and delete items from individual
> menus, changing things around. Since the menu does not show up now
> for editing in the Menu Manager window,

This is a bug, we will fix it.

> this will have to be done
> manually, probably through the Message box. So, for example, how do I
> put "Save as Text File..." before the "Quit" option in the custom
> "File" menu?

get the text of btn "File"
put return & "Save as Text File..." after line -2 of it
set the text of btn "File" to it

Or run (in the Message Box):

select btn "file"

Then go to object properties and edit the text content using the last tab.

Or select the menu group then edit it, then select the button.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.