FW: changing a menu

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Wed Dec 12 12:25:01 EST 2001

Except you sent it to me instead... ;) don't worry, I'll just forward it to
the list

Heather

From: Gareth Jones <gslj at intergate.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:23:25 -0800
To: use-revolution-admin at lists.runrev.com
Subject: changing a menu

Hello from a new subscriber.

I've decided to give my friendly contact at Runtime Revolution (hi,
Kevin!) a bit of a rest by posting here first.

I have a stack and I've created a custom menubar for it by using the
Menu Manager. Now I'd like to add and delete items from individual
menus, changing things around. Since the menu does not show up now
for editing in the Menu Manager window, this will have to be done
manually, probably through the Message box. So, for example, how do I
put "Save as Text File..." before the "Quit" option in the custom
"File" menu?

To my credit, I did figure out how to change the script associated
with the menu: edit the script of bg btn "File" of group "Addresses
menu"

-Gareth Jones