Changing the tab order.

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:00:01 EST 2001

At 11:09 AM -0500 12/10/01, Michael McKenzie wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm new here. I'm trying out the "free" version to decide if I should
>upgrade my copy of RealBasic or go with Revolution. Anyway, I was wondering
>if there's an easy way (or anyway) to change the text field tab order on a
>card? Any help would be appreciated.

You change the tab order by changing the layer order in the basic
properties palette.  Tab order is lowest layer to highest.

For a quick re-ordering, open the Alignment Palette from the Object
menu.  Then shift-click all of the fields you want to tab to in the
order you want.  Then click on either the relayer ascending or
relayer descending button.  The fields will be automatically
relayered in the order you chose them.

Devin
--
Devin Asay