Can't find handler error?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Dec 7 22:43:01 EST 2001

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

1.  I create a new Mainstack.

2.  I paste in a graphic (jpg)

3.  I go to the OBJECT menu and select CARD PROPERTIES so that I can
assign a card script.

4.  I get this:

  There was an Execution Error at 6:12:55 PM
Error description:  Handler: can't find handler
Revolution User Interface Error: Object: stack "/Macintosh
HD/Applications/Revolution 1.1 OS X/components/properties
palettes/revpropertiesshell.rev"
send "REVPreOpenCard" to this cd
Value: REVPreOpenCard

5.  It worked only a couple of days ago...  Very distressing to be cut
down on one's very first card :(

I am using Rev 1.1 on Mac OS 10.1 on a dual processor G4 w/256 MB RAM.

Judy