Japanese on Revolution

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Dec 7 21:29:01 EST 2001

Recently, rbarber66 at earthlink.net wrote:

> Thanks Scott for the advice. I don't think spaces will be a problem since
> Japanese does not have any, at least not single byte ones.

Actually, this is indeed a problem.  If there are no spaces present in the
text, the text will not wrap in the field, and you will get the appearance
of having only a single incomplete text line in the field.  Spaces must be
present in the text in order for MC to know where to break and wrap the
lines.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Rossi                       Tactile Media - Multimedia & Design
Creative Director                 Email: scott at tactilemedia.com
                                  Web: http://www.tactilemedia.com