armedicon property

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Thu Dec 6 23:11:01 EST 2001

Chipp,
I noticed that sticky mouse phenomenon each time I started the app and told
my ZoneAlarm not to let the app access the Internet. One click of the left
mouse button and it became unstuck. If I did let it access the Internet, the
mouse wasn't sticky. BTW, the screen capture utility you built is great! I
did a couple of test grabs and found the resulting JPEGs to be
indistinguishable from the originals. Very nice...
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network, Inc.
www.employmentlawadvisors.com