relative paths and Quicktime

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Tue Dec 4 12:18:07 EST 2001

Hi,

I need a bit of help with a few issues.

1.  When a standalone is created are all the resources (Graphics sounds
movies ) incorporated directly in the application?

2.  I want to include large quicktime movies with my application but I want
to include them in a data folder that will use a relative path. Try as I
might I am not able to figure out how this is done. I have reviewed the
documentation regarding relative vs absolute paths and I understand the
difference between the two.

I note that when a QT player is created that a path to the file is required.
I can easily establish an absolute path to the file using this method but
not a relative path.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer