MetaCard 2.3.2 and Windows 7

Huisingh, Larry R Larry_R_Huisingh at rl.gov
Wed Nov 7 18:06:56 CST 2012

I have just moved to a Windows 7 PC from Windows XP.  This is the first time I have tried to modify my stack on the Windows 7 platform.  When I try to show a stack with the "show wd xx" (where xx is a stack name) command in the Message Box I get the error "Commands: expected "," ".

I know this version is old but it has worked for us for years.  Does anyone still use version 2.3.2 or is there anyone who would know if the OS version could mess up the parsing of a simple command?

Larry Huisingh